jeudi 13 mars 2008

A movie I love

Yesterday I saw a french movie; LISA. I loved it so much that I had to do a poem on it. The movie is great, you should see it. It's with Marion Cotillard. The story is about a sick orphan girl named Lisa who falls in love with an actor named Sylvain Marceau, in the time of World War II. Some fourty years after, a guy named Sam (who strangely looks as Sylvain) decides to do a movie about it. This movie is Intense.


HOW MANY YEARS HAVE PASSED SINCE WE LAST KISSED?

How many years have passed since we last kissed?
My memory’s getting older but I still remember
My love, it was just before you were arrested
And taken away from the touch of my finger

My stomach ached, my head was spinning
Both legs were falling under me
But all that I felt was the tearing of my heart
Oh! My love it was my fault, my fault

I didn’t have kids after you, it was impossible
Somewhere in me, I always hoped you’ll return
Oh! Day after they, Then, Now and Forever
Drowning in my tears, thinking of your smile, your skin, your blue eyes

I remember those days when we first met
Those young days full of promises for us
You were a magnificent dancer, and me, a talented learner
Oh! I remember the feeling of your breath upon my neck

But I’m old now. My skin has taken the scars of my life.

Still a minute more and I will sleep well.
Still a little minute more for a whole existence without you.
Still a second more and we’ll be together
Me and you immortal forever.

Aucun commentaire: